As at 12th August 2020
- Publications in peer-reviewed journals
- Trainees collaboratively investigating early career doctors’ themes: a nard initiative in Nigeria. Nigerian Journal of Medicine. 2019 Apr 3;28(1):93-7
- Challenges of residency training and early career doctors in Nigeria study (CHARTING STUDY): a protocol paper. Nigerian Journal of Medicine. 2019;28(2):198-205.
- Burnout among Nigerian Doctors: A Systematic Review. Nigerian Medical Practitioner. 2019;76(1-3):24-9.
- The Demographic profile of Nigerian early career doctors. Yenagoa Medical Journal 2019; 2:1-4.
- The burden of burnout and effect on cardiovascular diseases and risk predisposition: a call for action. Nigerian Journal of Medicine 2019, 28(3):208-209.
- Strategies for mitigating burnout among early career doctors in Nigeria: lessons learnt from the qualitative CHARTING study. Global Psychiatry. 2020 Mar 26;1(ahead-of-print).
- Exploring Issues and Challenges of Leadership among Early Career Doctors in Nigeria Using a Mixed-Method Approach: CHARTING Study. European Journal of Investigation in Health, Psychology and Education. 2020 Mar;10(1):441-54.
- Conflict and Conflict Resolutions Experienced by Early Career Doctors in the Nigerian Health Sector: A Qualitative Report. Medical University Journal.2020
- Views of Early Career Doctors on Residency Training and Clinical Practice in Nigeria: A Qualitative Report from CHARTING Study. Jos Journal of Medicine
- A systemic approach to the prevention of COVID-19 transmission in clinical settings in Nigeria. Ibom Medical Journal
- COVID-19 at the community level; what are the countermeasures? Nigerian Journal of Medicine
- Evaluating the Relationship between Duty Hours and Quality of Life of Nigerian Early Career Doctors. Hospital Topics Journal
- An Exploration of Profile, Perceptions, Barriers and Predictors of Participatory Engagement of Resident Doctors in Research Projects: CHARTING Study. Perspectives in Clinical Research Journal.
- Meeting abstracts (2019)
- Practice and Perception of Early career Doctors (ECDs) to peer education/learning experience from Nigeria: Preliminary report from CHARTING Study.39th Annual General Meeting of National Association of Resident Doctors of Nigeria.2019/09
- Attitude to research and challenges faced being researcher among resident doctors in Nigeria: Preliminary report from CHARTING Study. 39th Annual General Meeting of National Association of Resident Doctors of Nigeria. 2019/09
- Profile of tendency to emigration among early-career doctors (ECDs) in Nigeria: Preliminary report from CHARTING Study.39th Annual General Meeting of National Association of Resident Doctors of Nigeria.2019/09
- CHARTING study: A national study among Early Career doctors (ECDs) in Nigeria.39th Annual General Meeting of National Association of Resident Doctors of Nigeria.2019/09
- Evaluating the Relationship Between Resident Duty Hours and Quality of Life of Nigerian Resident Doctors.39th Annual General Meeting of National Association of Resident Doctors of Nigeria.2019/09
- Books and Booklets
- Initiating Trainee Research Collaboration Network: A NARD initiative in Nigeria. 2019
- Conflict in clinical setting handbook 2019
- We are NARD: We are Early career doctors 2019
- CHARTING Booklet
- NARD Atlas Vol I
- WHITE COAT DRAIN: A Monograph on the Migration of Nigerian Doctors 2019
- Initiating Trainee Driven Research Collaboration Network: A NARD initiative in Nigeria. Presented At NEC, NARD, Delta State Teaching Hospital, Ogharra, Delta state on 1st February 2019 https://nardrcn.com.ng/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/Intiating-Research-Collaboration-Network-ppt-Ogharra.pdf
- DIGITAL DATA IN ARD ADMINISTRATIVE PROCESSES? Making it simple and doable https://drive.google.com/file/d/1MWcYDm9ZYLn4KIMcC7ac4RuxcqRMZtE5/view
- Ancillary /Other publications
- Collaboration/Authorship/Draftsmanship Rules for Research & Statistics Committee (RSC) and Research Collaboration Network(RCN) 2019- https://nardrcn.com.ng/wpcontent/uploads/2019/03/AuthorshipcollaborationdraftmanshipGuidelinesFINAL.pdf
- Igbokwe M, Babalola I, Adebayo O. CHARTING Study: A Trainee Collaborative Research Study. Junior Doctors Network Newsletter,(October 2019). 2019;23:24.
- Adebayo O. CHARTING Study: A Trainee Collaborative Research Study. Junior Doctors Network. 2019 Oct:23.
- Health Care Workers as Essential Frontline Agents during the COVID-19 Pandemic
- COVID-19 related document
- NARD COVID-19 fact sheet
- COVID-19 Research digest -001
- COVID-19 Research digest -002
- COVID-19 Research digest -003